Friday, January 13, 2017

It all began on June 19th, 1993. I was four years old and I was traveling with my mother from Los Angeles to Beirut, with a stop and change of flights in Paris. This is where my passion for the aviation industry began. I was fascinated by the concept of air travel and by airports. This passion continued to grow every time I traveled. The fun for me while going on vacation was getting there and coming back, rather than the vacation itself.
I never really wanted to be a pilot so I decided to go through others programs of studies. I ended up dropping out of college several times after I graduated high school. Once I found out that EMU offered an aviation management program, I decided to go for it. Currently, I am a senior at EMU, and I will be graduating this April.
As for my future plans. I would like to work for one of the major carriers, preferably Delta Air Lines.
I would like to be an inflight manager. My goal is to also pursue a Master's Degree in Finance in order to move up in the company. I would like to work in the finance department because I do also like Math. Currently, I work as a customer service agent for an airport staffing agency, but I would much prefer to work for an airline itself.
Regarding guest speakers, I would like to see a speaker who is an inflight manager, or a person who works in the corporate office for a particular airline. I would like to gain more insight into how airlines operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment